fredag 16 november 2012

Just made executive affiliate on SFI


Second day on SFI and I've already made executive affiliate.

I'll explain a little how it works on SFI

There is a total of 6 ranks on SFI:

Affiliate
EA (Executive Affiliate) and EA2 (someone that has been an EA for two months or more)
BTL (Bronze Team Leader)
STL (Silver Team Leader)
GTL (Gold Team Leader)
and last but not least PTL (Platinum Team Leader)

All of these ranks come with different perks. Higher ranks give better perks, obviously.

As I advance in ranks, I will also make posts about what they mean. But for now, I'll just explain what being an EA means:

I will be receiving two CSAs (Co-Sponsored affiliates) each month. This means I'll be their Co-Sponsor. As a Co-Sponsor I will receive shares in the financial benefits and support responsibilities of my CSAs.

This is one of the things that makes this so fun; it's like building a career. 
You work hard -> You advance in the career ladder -> You earn more money

And as a Co-Sponsor/Sponsor/Team Leader you have a responsibility. If you train, and help your affiliates that has been assigned to you, your profit and earnings will increase. It's kind of like a team-game.

For signing up; just click any of the above SFI links or the link below

REAL INTERNET INCOME

  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar